Sacred Heart University
Sunday, Feburary 26, 2023
Contest announcement mailing list
2022 General Contest Information
Photographs will be available when compositing is complete. A link will appear here at that time.
Hosted by:Sacred Heart University
Date: Sunday, Feburary 26, 2023
Number of computers per team: 1
Regional Contest Technical Notes
World Finals Contest Environment
Registration Deadline TBD
- Each team name must consist of the institution name (greater than 1 character but less than or equal to 8 characters) followed by a hyphen (-) followed by a team name (greater than 0 characters but less than or equal to 24 characters). Please note that spaces are counted as characters.
INSTITUTION = University name or abbreviation. 1 < length(INSTITUTION ) <= 8.
TEAMNAME = Your team name. 1 <= length(TEAMNAME) <= 24.
Each individual institution must use the same name for the INSTITUTION field.
Eg. If Binghamton University sends multiple teams each team must fill in the INSTITUTION field with the same name.
- First-time contestants: Create an account on the ICPC website here
- Returning contestants: Make sure your ICPC profile information is up-to-date here (including shirt size)
- Coaches: Once your contestants have accounts on the ICPC website, create your teams here
- T-Shirts - Please make sure to fill out the correct sizes for yourself and your team. Shirts must be ordered weeks in advance.
- Most first semester graduate students are allowed to participate. A team may be comprised of all first semester graduate students that meet eligibility requirements. If you have any questions about this please email the contest Director.
- For a complete list of rules and eligibility requirements, click here.
- $175 each team (including one coach per school), plus $50 per guest.
- Each team will be required to participate in the ongoing practice contest.
- A link to the contest image will be emailed when available.
Other Useful Resources
For More Information
contact the Contest Director Joe Terlizzi
Last modified . Please email email@example.com with comments, questions, or corrections.